What is the Child/Infant Reservations Policy in United Airlines?
Are you planning to travel with your infant/child?, So United Airlines welcome families with children and give a special & smooth experience with a comfortable journey. United airlines provide additional discounts, hassle-free travel & flexible reservation rules. But, before starting the infant booking process, passengers must read the below presented United Airlines Child Reservations Policy because it will give you a perfect awareness from the infant rules & regulation as well as you will be able to book flight ticket without any hesitation & liberty.
Get A to Z information about the United Airlines Infant Reservations Policy:
Infant Reservation Criteria:
- As per the rule, if the children up to 24 months or under then, he/she will not get a separate or own seat.
- The travellers must be at least 18 years old or more then, he/she is eligible to travel with the child.
Child Domestic Travel:
According to the United Airlines Child Reservations Policy, for domestic travel, child must be 2 years old.
Child International Travel:
Passengers have to pay 10% additional fare & taxes and child must be 24 months old and he/she can travel between US & Canada. If the child is over from the 2 years, then, submit the birth certificates to the concerned authority.
United Airlines offers separate car seats on the duration of the boarding for the infant but, passengers have to purchase a seat, and the seat must be FAA approved with child safety devices.
Guidelines about the Strollers:
- United Airlines provides a free-of-cost facility where passengers can check by strollers at final destinations.
- Infant can easily transport by a stroller in the airport but, they will be checked at the gate.
- The stroller size is not restricted and it will not count on carry-on baggage.
- After submissions the stroller then, it will be delivered to the destination point but, united airlines will not take any responsibility for the damages.
Get more information about the latest update & child reservation assistance, just contact United airlines customer helpdesk 24X7 using helpline number +1-888-566-5066 9AM to 6PM PST or email or visit the booking process.
Click on: United Airlines Reservations