United Airlines Group Booking
Are you planning a group trip with united airlines? Here’s how to make United airlines group booking quickly!!
The fun of travelling reaches next level when we travel in a group and with United airlines it becomes even more memorable and pleasant as you can enjoy priority check-in, delectable cuisines at the dining with your collegues, family and friends and have a fun and jolly time with your loved ones in the flight. For United airlines group booking, you need to ensure that minimum 10 people should travel in the same flight to the same destination otherwise group booking won’t be applicable.
Although flights you can be booked easily online on United airlines website or mobile app but booking the tickets on phone can save both your time and money as you can always negotiate the collective price on a call with United representative. Moreover, United group booking can come out to be more cheaper when booking the tickets via authorized third parties or travel agencies.
For offline group booking, you can dial United airlines number (1-888-566-5066) anytime between 7:00am-9:00pm from Monday to Friday. And on weekends, you can call the airlines between 8:00am-6:00pm.
Steps for Online Group Booking at United Airlines
- Start by browsing the official website of United airlines or download the United airlines app on your smart phone.
- Next, choose the departure and destination airport from the list and select the travel dates from the calendar.
- Then choose the cabin class and insert the number of passengers.
- You can also apply promo codes and get up to 20% discount on your booking.
- Now select a suitable flight according to your date and time and choose a fare according to your budget.
- Once the fare is selected, enter the details of all the group members, select the seats from the flight map and make the payment by submitting the OTP.